Friday, October 08, 2004

The Kids at the Playground, Again!

Hey, we like the playground - here are more pictures.

Another picture of Koleman in the air!

Eli prepares to do a death defying trick (sorry, no pictures of him actually defying Death).

I am master of all I survey!

I can't believe I made it to the bottom! I'm dizzy!

I hope I get dizzy, too.

Four kids, no injuries.

Milena hopes to change that.

Koleman and Eli make a break for it.

Eli gives up and returns.

Koleman tries to be one with the ground.

Brave Milena crosses the bridge.

Brave Eli crosses the bridge.

Hi!

Huh?

Ta dah!

How many Lund children can you fit on a slide?

Look at me! Again!

I'm a big kid, too!

2 comments:

Scooter said...

No one seems to be commenting on your picture blog. I, for one, am horrified that when you don't like your children's playground activities, you force them to sit in a timeout zone so far away. Just because Larry wasn't as close to you as you may have liked, and banished you to St. Peter when he didn't agree with your implementation of CDFFL, is no reason to transfer that frustration onto your children. Lifeworks, my company feel good health newsletter, recently sent me an email explaining how I can help friends like you (although it does seem more indicative of Mr. Mustard). I recognize the inner turmoil inherent in your photos, I just want you to know I'm here to help.

Helping Your Friend Through a Midlife Crisis

The symptoms of a midlife crisis include discontentment, boredom, restlessness, inner turmoil, confusion, and questioning past or future choices and decisions. How can you help as a friend if someone close to you is experiencing one or all of these symptoms?

klund said...

A) I think the reason nobody is commenting is that most of the people who know about this aren't exactly computer savvy. Just looking at the pictures is a big step for some of them.

B) How can you help me deal with my midlife crisis?