Wednesday, June 28, 2006

South Dakota

Well, we've returned from another highly successful foray into American Touristland, this time to the lovely Black Hills of South Dakota. We stayed at Hart Ranch, in a cabin that had plenty of sleeping space for all of us, as well as a bathroom, kitchen, and private indoor swimming pool. Here the kids are wishing me a Happy Father's Day. I got my usual Father's Day presents - hugs, kisses, affection, and 100 pounds of pure cane sugar.

We brought our bikes along with us to enjoy the great outdoors. Here is our standard family biking setup (except when Eli gives me a Turbo Boost and I shoot to the lead).

Here is Jorgen showing off one of the birthday presents we gave him. It's always good to give gifts that bring out the evil side in children.

Milena was very happy - for her birthday she got a new dolly. It's nice for her to have one or two girl toys.

There, now stop complaining!

No comments: