Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Leprechaun Visit

Well, the Leprechauns visited our house again this year. Every St. Patrick's Day they come over and mess things up in our house. Look at what they did to the living room!



I thought I had them this year, though. I put mouse traps around the house, and covered them with Lucky Charms. I was going to catch me a Leprechaun and get his gold! However, they are harder to catch than I first thought. Here is one of the traps:



"Thanks for the Lucky Charms" Indeed! I also was left the messages "Nice Try!" and "Ha! Ha!" They weren't very nice to me.

And, of course, they turned the milk green.



Kelson shows what they did with the weights.



Milena was impressed by how the Leprechauns lined up Lightening McQeen and his friends.



They had no respect, either. They even turned pictures of grandparents on their side!



In the basement, the kids found a little tunnel that led to a fort. Koleman tries to sneak in.



Eli shows off what was found in the fort - a pot of gold. (Well, a paper bag with a dollar bill and some coins, but it's darn close!)



I'll get those nasty buggers next year. I know it!

No comments: