Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Reduce, Reuse, Recycle

I wouldn't even know about the Three R's, but thanks to Jack Johnson, I know that I should reduce, reuse and recycle. So that gave me a brilliant idea. We already have our basement set up to hang exercise equipment from the ceiling, so maybe I should reuse that work to provide a way to bring the unhousetrained puppies downstairs.



Ideally, this will allow me to bring the puppies downstairs, while reducing the amount of poop to clean up around the basement.



Of course, even if they did poop downstairs, I could put the poop in our garden to recycle it. That would be good.



I'm glad that there is no way my new system could result in any unwanted consequences.

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are you sure those dogs are still alive?????? Looks pretty suspicious to me!!!

PTW said...

Jack Johnson made you dangle puppies form the ceiling? That's not going to sell albums.

klund said...

Actually, Jack Johnson has made me do things much, much worse.

klund said...

Furthermore, it was a good thing that I wasn't listening to Jack's song, "Staple it Together."