Tuesday, February 26, 2008

We have a lost tooth!

One of the little ones finally lost a tooth. And it's ... Kelson! Yes, Kelson leaped ahead of Eli and Milena to be the first one to lose a tooth. Here is the proud boy with his tooth.



He was very excited to get that tooth under his pillow to see what the Tooth Fairy will bring. I wonder what it will be! Oh, the anticipation is killing me!



He has been looking forward to losing this tooth for a while, but wasn't so happy about the blood that came with it. "I don't like the blood on my lip!"

Once that was wiped away, he was fine.

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW!!! I didn't even know he had a loose tooth. Did he pull it himself.

Ask Kelson what the tooth fairy left in place of the tooth.

klund said...

It had been loose for a little while. Yesterday it was very loose, and apparently fell out when he and Eli bonked into one another.

The tooth fairy left a dollar bill.

Scooter said...

I think Eryn and Kelson are tooth brothers...tooth sisters...tooth siblings. They seem to have lost the same bit of enamel.