Friday, March 21, 2008

Charlie and the Chocolate Factory

As most of you already know, last weekend was the performance of "Charlie and the Chocolate Factory". Koleman was Charlie, and I was Willy Wonka. So, we were busy! My camera isn't exactly the best at auditorium photography, so I was hoping to get some better pictures from other sources. Those sources are slow, so I'll post the best of what I have.

Here is Charlie and Grandpa Joe, looking at the Golden Ticket one more time before they go into the factory.



The Oompa-Loompas were awesome. I loved their costumes. And for a bunch of 3rd through 5th graders, they weren't completely annoying!



In the Chocolate room I frighten the children with a terrible tale about the horrors of Loompaland. From the description, I'm pretty sure it's in North Dakota.



Violet gets ready to turn into a blueberry. The rest of us look on. As you can see, I was particularly stylish. I'll try to get a good close-up of me in my costume, because it is truly a sight to behold.

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It was a wonderful production and the Seniors' Bus from Plymouth was full of very complementary comments on the way home. Thank you and Koleman and all the other great cast members for a highly delightful show!!!