Saturday, July 04, 2009

Dumas Bay

OK, it's the 4th of July, we're all pooped from the exciting parade, and everybody is relaxing. I'll see if I can put up the last of our Seattle pictures.

One of our highlights was going to Dumas Bay Park in Federal Way. It's one of those places that you only go to if you have a local person who knows about it. We showed up after the tide had gone out and searched for treasures. There were lots of little crabs that I found to have as friends (until one pinched me).



The kids all had bags to put their treasures in.



We only saw about 10 other people there. Quiet and beautiful.



My dad is heading for Alaska, I think.



Aunt Deanna shows us how to find treasures.



This was a pretty big starfish. It appeared to be wounded, but it was still alive.





Michelle had the camera, so she got to avoid the group picture.

Posted by Picasa

No comments: