Friday, July 08, 2005

Super Cute Kids!

The kids are going to be in a wedding in August, and we decided to try on their special wedding outfits. They are, naturally, adorable. You will notice that Kelson isn't in this picture because he screams like a madman when we try to put the clothes on him. And don't even consider asking him to wear the hat. But the other three sure were cute!

And here is photographic evidence that Eli and Koleman do actually like each other sometimes (generally they limit it to three minutes a day).

2 comments:

Scooter said...

Were you taking them to the wedding of F. Scott Fitzgerald?

Anonymous said...

Hi. They are certainly the cutest. I was sad that I couldn't see Kelson though.. But I can imagine Kelson screaming so it just reminded me of your whole family. I love your kids!!