Monday, March 13, 2006

Snow? What Snow?

It's so odd. Everyone has been talking about this big snowstorm we're supposed to be having, but I certainly haven't seen anything. I took these pictures this morning. I don't think Milena could run this fast in 8 inches of snow!

Oh no! Kelson is stuck in a huge snow drift! Nope, he's just looking at birds.

Eli told me to take a picture of this plane.

Yes, Eli is wearing gloves, but not because of snow - it was just a little bit cool out. If there was really snow, I would definitely have him wear a jacket!

Some photographic evidence of Eli's full-contact running. When he wants to get somewhere first, he knows how to push and run at the same time to get in the lead.

Hey! There's the snow everyone is talking about! Doesn't look too bad to me.

The kids try to play King of the Metal Thing.

Everyone shout, "Snow storm!"

Kelson drives his Big Wheel through three foot drifts of snow on the driveway.

It's amazing that Koleman can ride his bike so fast in all this "snow" that we're "having."

Kelson set up an emergency gas station. He can fill up your tires with his special pump.

And now he has a patron! Milena needs her bike pumped up. Otherwise she couldn't drive through all the snow! I don't know - it sure seems like everyone is getting all worked up over nothing.

No comments: