Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Trip to the Zoo

Since there was no school yesterday, we decided to make a day trip up to the zoo. Keeping track of four kids limited my picture taking time, so there isn't much to report. Kelson tried to get up close and personal with this ... whatever. Some small dog, I think.

Milena is dangerously close to cockroaches.

Eli is next to some random person. It was in a dark hallway, and she was as surprised as I was when the picture was taken. My guess is that she has been living in the darkened hallway of the Tropical Trail for years now, having adapted to the low level of light. You can tell by the knees of her pants that she spends time crawling on the ground, probably looking for food dropped by children in strollers. Just a guess.

Proof that Koleman came with us. And also proof that Koleman is part chicken.

I'm guessing the Madagascan Pygmy Hippopotamus became extinct because of the shame of having the word "EXTINCT" branded across its back.

And finally, I offer this sure sign of spring.

No comments: