Wednesday, May 17, 2006

And it begins...

I haven't even been home for 24 hours, and I'm already being harassed about Florida pictures. Fine, I'll humor you - but just this once! Here is Michelle with the kids at Grandma Lund's house. Everybody is ready to head to the airport!

Just like last year, the kids are excited to see the planes. Where is ours?

Air travel doesn't make Koleman nervous - he's Mr. Cool.

We made it to Florida! (You'll have to trust me, because no pictures were taken on the airplane.) After a long travel day, we made it to our place, ate at Frenchy's, and got the kids to bed. Eli, after finishing his light reading, dreams of glory in the Olympic Luge competition.

Walter guards Kelson.

Koleman and Milena snuggle up in the second bedroom. The mission of our first day was completed - we got to Florida.

Now leave me alone!

No comments: