Thursday, May 25, 2006

The Pier and the Beach

We spent some time at the big playground they have at Pier 60, which has some new additions this year for the kids to play on. There was this fun rope tower, which Koleman and Milena were scaling with no trouble.

Koleman attempting to escape the picture. Ha! He's too slow for me.

Koleman is king of the rock!

Eli is king of the rock!

I am king of the rope tower! And Milena can only dream of getting to where I am!

Kelson likes to hoard things, remember? Hopefully three buckets is enough.

The important use of the buckets was to get water for the sand. The kids would repeatedly go down to the water to fill up their buckets, and then dump the water into whatever they were building up on the beach.

Grandma looks for shells with Eli and Milena.

Here's an excellent picture of me and Grandpa. Grandpa is the one farther away from shore. I figure that the sharks will take him first, giving me time to swim to shore. I'm sure that's the way he would want it.

No comments: