Sunday, November 18, 2007

The Pictures that Disney doesn't want You to See

Last night we were given an early Christmas present by Grandma and Grandpa Doll - tickets to The Lion King musical at the Orpheum! The show was great, but while I was clicking a few pictures I was told that I wasn't able to take pictures. Apparently Disney has copyrighted the production, and no photographs are allowed. I was told to delete any pictures that I took, and I said that I would.

I lied.

So, here are the pictures of Disney's copyrighted material. First, they own all rights to my family. I can no longer make money off of their images.



This picture actually does show a little bit of the set. So I can understand why they wouldn't want me to have this picture. It's TOP SECRET!



Apparently they even have a copyright on the chandelier at the Orpheum. That's power.



And the ceiling. Don't forget the Orpheum ceiling. I think Walt diagrammed the designs himself.



So there you have it. I will keep this post up as long as I can. But I will acknowledge that I am no match for the Disney legal staff.

It was nice knowing all of you.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: