Monday, November 03, 2008

Halloween!

Yes, it's the obligatory Halloween post! It's required by Blogger law!

Anyway, we did things a bit differently this year, and went to my parents' house to Trick or Treat. We wanted to see if Plymouth offered a higher class of candy.

It didn't.

Regardless, we still had fun! Grandpa is ready to take Frankenstein, a Gustie Graduate, a Clown and a Pirate out to Trick or Treat.



Grandpa safely leads the children down the middle of the street.



Koleman suffering from 10 year old angst. "Am I too old to Trick or Treat? I like candy, but I don't want to embarrass myself." Oh, the tragedy.

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Check out Koleman's eyes in 2 of the pix. It looks like he's wearing monster contacts. Fits his costume very well.

Yes, it's fun to get older, but also bring tough decisions.

Anonymous said...

I am living proof that you you are never too old to go Trick or Treating.