Thursday, January 15, 2009

Wordle

Scooter clued me in to Wordle, which is a fun little tool. Scooter has drawn the ire of the creator of Wordle by claiming that it isn't accurate. I have to disagree, because my Wordle results are perfect:



Right now my entire life revolves around becoming an Italian barista who makes espresso drinks. Right now I'm having the basic espresso. But later I'll make a cappuccino, or a latte macchiatto, or a mocha. And who knows - tonight I might make my brilliant espresso martini. Why do you think I don't post anything about the kids anymore? It's because they're not espresso drinks!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Matt, Susan, Isabel and Penelope said...

I am glad you have dedicated your life to something important like good espresso. You will ease our transition back to the US of A. It will be tough not to have good coffee available at every street corner bar, but I will show up regularly at Bar Lund to get my fix of European caffeine.

klund said...

Bar Lund will always be open for customers with fine taste!