Monday, June 08, 2009

Swimming!

Seriously. They went swimming. It wasn't warm outside, and the pool was at 59 degrees. But all four of the kids were fully submerged in the pool at least once.



Yes, just scream. That is what I would have done. I was smart though, I didn't go in.



I'm pretty sure Koleman got wet after this.



Kelson was the last to get in. He did eventually go all the way in and swam a bit.



This isn't our house, of course. We're pool-sitting for the summer. I was doing some initial pool cleaning and the kids all said, "Can we swim?" I told them they could, but that it would be really, really cold. They didn't care.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

If I recall, you were always the first one in our pool in Fargo, just after we removed the winter cover and filled it up. Like father, like children.

Trophy Grandma said...

I think I see goosebumps on their goosebumps!!

Unknown said...

How do I get hooked up with a pool sitting job????