Friday, August 26, 2005

Kids at the Playground

I think it's been a while since I've done playground pictures, so here's the latest batch. Michelle and I noticed that in these pictures it looks like the kids have grown lately. Here is how Eli attempts to get as tall as Koleman.

This is about as far up the monkey bars as Kelson will go.

Hanging Child I: Eli.

Hanging Child II: Milena.

Hanging Child III: Kelson.

Hanging Child IV: Koleman.

A Rush of Blood to the Head.

The Long and Winding Road.

This picture was taken a fraction of a second before Koleman got brained by a frisbee.

Eli is the frisbee throwing king.

I certainly did not teach Eli that proper frisbee catching form included having your eyes closes. He figured that out all on his own.

And I have a couple of videos that you can watch. The first one shows Eli and Koleman playing catch with the frisbee. Click here for the video (7.7 MB). The second video is just Kelson running and being cute. Click here for the video (5.1 MB).

No comments: