Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Kelson Looking Cute (and a test)

In a previous post I mentioned that Kelson would not put on his cute wedding outfit. A number of people have asked if he is still upset about it. The good news is that I think I got him to like his clothes. I took them out for him to wear, and he started crying and yelling, "I don't like that! I don't want that!" Then I said, "If you let me put them on you, I'll give you chocolate."

He said, "OK."

Now, apparently, he likes the clothes. Here he is, all dressed up.

And proof that he actually was happy. OK now the test. If I did it right, here is a video of Eli doing somersaults. It's about 4.7 MB, so click at hour own risk, depending upon your connection speed.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello! I could see the cute video!! AAAAAAAND Kelson is super cute. He looks really happy so that makes him look even cuter. I love this webpage because I can always see your kids. Where are you though?