Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Cool Hair Kids

This morning was a good morning. Probably the best getting-ready-for-school morning of the year. When Eli exclaimed, "Oh! I need to do my hair!" (he has his own gel, and likes to go to school with spikes or a faux-hawk), Kelson said, "I want a faux-hawk, too!"

Eli then said, "C'mon, Kelson, you can use my gel!" And they ran downstairs together. I had to help Kelson, since he had never done it before. His hair is a bit short to get a real nice spike in the middle, so we went with a center ridge and spikes on the side.

The boys were happy with the results.



Of course, they fully expect me to have my hair done fancy when I come to spend time in their classes this afternoon. What to do, what to do...
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

See, Kevin. There is a tiny glimmer of light at the end of the tunnel.

What a cute picture and WHAT CUTE BOYS!!!!!

Scooter said...

Are you going to post a picture of you with a faux hawk?

Anonymous said...

Sweet hair, dudes!