Sunday, March 08, 2009

Walter Gets Plastic Surgery

OK, I know, I've been slacking. Severely. I apologize. There are lots of excuses I could pull out, but I won't insult you. I'll just try and win back your love by posting pictures.

Yes, the Christmas tree does give an indication that these photos are not recent. Again, I apologize. But, as NBC pointed out, if you haven't seen them, they're new to you!

Kelson's bear Walter has lived a hard life. And he was falling apart. Thankfully Grandma Karen told Kelson that she would help to fix him. And she did!



He got new stuffing, a new nose, new eyes, patches over his frayed spots, and some other cosmetic improvements. Kelson even got to help.



Walter is now a much sturdier bear, and Kelson loves him!



Awww....

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That was so much fun to do. And Kelson was absolutely thrilled to have a fat and sassy bear back in his arms!!

I have become official stuffed friend repairer. I love it when the kids bring toys or clothes to me to be renewed.