Sunday, December 14, 2008

For those of you not on Facebook

You've missed some photos. Steve Todd started posting some Longfellow pictures, and so I responded by finding old pictures and yearbooks. I've managed to offend many of my Facebook friends. Most of you who view my blog, though, probably wouldn't know many of those people, so I'll just post a few highlights of my incredibly geeky youth.

First, here is an example of how not to wear shorts:



OK, this picture is just sweet and cute.



But now we can go back to making fun of me as a geeky kid.

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I do remember you as being very cute when you were young.

Anonymous said...

Awesome.

I'm glad you are so proud of your geeky childhood!

Anonymous said...

But he was such a wonderful geeky kid!!!!

Scooter said...

Wow. Is this why she wants you out of the house - because you've resorted to posting lots of unsexy pictures of yourself?