Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Sick Milena

Milena stayed home from school today because she had an upset tummy. She napped a bit in the morning, and felt a little better. She ate lunch, and said her tummy hurt again. I saw her go into her room, and then I went downstairs to do some laundry. When I came up, I saw that she found a friend to nap with.



This pillow is the dogs favorite spot. As a rule, they don't share it with each other, even though there's room for two poodles. Apparently it's OK to share it with a human though. Pretty cute.

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Matt, Susan, Isabel and Penelope said...

aaaawwwww. How cute. Hope you feel better soon, Milena!

Anonymous said...

Poor Milena!!!! It's so nice that Bella helped care for her. I'm sure a puppie's love helps immeasurably.