Friday, September 11, 2009

Best Concert In The World

Of course. When it's the Greatest Band in the World, what else would you expect.

Last night Michelle and I went up to Minneapolis to see Snow Patrol at the State Theatre. And it wouldn't be Concert Night if I don't take bad pictures with my lousy cell phone camera and blog about it.



Not that you can tell, but that photo wasn't Snow Patrol. It was their opening act, the Plain White T's. They were fun. Here's another bad picture:



Before the show we ate at Seven Sushi. Sat on the rooftop overlooking Hennipen Avenue. Very, very good sushi.

Here is Snow Patrol:



For all you know, it could be Chuck Berry.

The concert was great, of course, despite having technical difficulties. But I won't complain, because I'm not like that. Here's another picture, which I think clearly shows the greatness of both the band and my cell phone.

Posted by Picasa

No comments: