Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Burg Eltz

We went with Martin and Nicole on a trip to Burg Eltz, one of the nicest castles in Germany.



It is situated in a beautiful valley, as I so cleverly showed you earlier, and is quite striking. The only thing which could make the view more beautiful is two beautiful ladies posing in front of it.



And the only thing to make it more frightening? This:



If you click on the photo and zom in on my sunglasses, you can do some CSI homework and discover that I wasn't alone!

Burg Eltz has a fantastic tour, with the world's greatest tour guide. I wish I could explain his brilliance in full detail, but it is impossible. The next time you see Martin, ask him to do a demonstration of our tour guide.

And, in true German fashion, Nicole finished the visit to the castle by drinking all the beer she could find.

Posted by Picasa

No comments: