Sunday, October 19, 2008

Geocaching at Seven Mile Creek

OK, I've had a very subtle request to include pictures of my kids on the blog. I guess Michelle and I aren't cool enough anymore.

So today we brought Grandma Karen and Grandpa Gary geocaching with us to Seven Mile Creek park. It's a very nice county park with lots of good trails and playground equipment for the kids.

The kids crossed a bridge.



Unfortunately we failed to find the cache at that side of the creek. Of course, everybody who has logged a visit since April has failed, so I don't feel so bad about that.

The first successful find of the day was done by Grandma. Like they teach you in Boy Scouts - always stick your hand in hollow tree stumps.



Eli made his first geocache find. He was pretty proud of that!



Michelle found a geocache very close to where she is standing.



And Grandpa was there, too. He spent much of his time chasing Eli and Milena through the park.

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That was a lovely walk on a beautiful day with a group of great people. Really enjoyed it. I was so proud to actually find a cache.