Sunday, April 27, 2008

Birthday Bash

Last weekend we had a birthday bash for the April birthdays. A grand time was had by all, especially people who received cool gifts, like a GPS (as previously discussed).



Eli got a monster truck track, with monster trucks, too. Eli likes monster trucks.



Look at those cute birthday people.



I know Eli is 7, and Koleman is 10, but I can't figure out the mathematical equation next to my mom's name. The numbers are just so big, it's too difficult to comprehend.

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the fun pictures. I love the ones of the 3 of us. I was proud to be sitting with 2 such handsome young men.

And, yes, that is a "64". I don't know what "OLD" is supposed to feel like, but I don't feel like it -- well, not most of the time anyway.