Monday, April 14, 2008

Sometimes you deserve to be mocked

While bringing five kids to the Treemendous Playground today, I was asked for help. Some kid got himself stuck in one of the baby swings. I said that I would gladly help him, but first I would take a picture, because any 11 year old silly enough to sit in a baby swing deserves to have that foolishness documented. I think his name was Runnar Barr. (maybe?) Anyway, here he is:



I'll have pictures of cute kids doing cute things soon.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Scooter said...

You should have flipped him.

Anonymous said...

Yes, you got the kid's name right. Nice work! He's the son of a former assistant cross country coach at Gustavus... and if he's anything like his father, he deserved to be flipped.
His younger brother has a goofy name too, but I can't remember it at the moment. Maybe he'll be at the park next time you go :)