Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Martin & Nicole's Wedding

Since I showed Martin & Nicole in their wedding finery, I suppose I should show some wedding related pictures. Here is a picture of somebody taking a picture of the wedding service. Due to the large, poorly lit space, none of my actual wedding pictures turned out very well. However, the couple in front of me had a better camera, so I'm sure the picture she took is lovely.



Speaking of lovely, here is a lovely couple at the wedding reception.



This is a very artistic picture. Trust me.



And this is ... well, let's just say that this is a German Thing. I didn't understand most of what they said, but here's what I think this was about: In Germany it is customary for strange looking men in wigs and beards to bring small stringed instruments to your wedding reception. They then do a humorous interpretation of Wagner's "Tristan and Isolde". After that, they drink your beer, eat your wiener schnitzel, and drive away in your BMW.

At least that's how I interpreted it.

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I did not know that you owned a tie. The tie really looks nice. Did you bring it with you or rent it there?

klund said...

I brought the tie with me. Right now it is in a boat somewhere in the Atlantic Ocean, guarding 5 kilos of chocolate.

Anonymous said...

Isn't 5 kilos close to 11 pounds? That will give 4 little ones a sugar high that will last for many days.