Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Nicole & Martin

Michelle noted that I haven't posted any pictures of Nicole and Martin, which is a gross oversight on my part. They put up with us for ten days, so I should show them the respect that they have earned.

Here they are on their wedding day. They make a good couple, don't they?



And here they are, two days into their married life, making food for us. Everything is right in the world.



I know I don't explain things very well, so let me clear things up for those that are confused: Michelle and Nicole were friends when Michelle lived in Germany during her senior year of high school. They have remained friends since then, even though we haven't seen Nicole for nearly 11 years. We went to Germany for Martin and Nicole's wedding, and stayed with them (yes, we stayed with them after their wedding. Don't worry, it makes sense in German).

We had never met Martin before this trip, but after a few days we decided that we approved of him. He's a good guy, for a Saarlander.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: