Monday, September 08, 2008

Travel Blogging

Thanks to my technological genius, I have managed to figure out how to get photos from my camera to this computer. It wasn't easz, I can tell zou that. (Some information: the y and z keys are switched on the German kezboard, so if something I tzpe puyyles zou, trz switching letters in zour brain.)

Anyway, I should start blogging with food. Here is our dessert from the reception after Martin and Nicole's lovely wedding. If you can't decide between ice cream, chocolate mousse and tiramisu, then just have all three.



We knew that we were safe at the reception, since we were protected by a Knight!



After the reception there was a dance, and Michelle and I got to bed around 3:30. Because our body clocks are screwed up, we woke up at 6:00. Dumb. Anyway, we walked into the mostly sleeping town of Montabaur, found a bakery, and had some yummy, freshly baked bread. Here is part of the mostly sleeping town of Montabaur.



The reception and dance was held at Schloss Montabaur, a very nice modernized castle. Michelle and I wandered around the grounds, and found a way to walk on the walls. We tried to get into the corner tower, but the door was locked.



And finally, a picture of a Smart car. There are lots of them here in Germany. The Germans are very considerate of the environment.

No comments: