Monday, September 22, 2008

Now we're in Italy

For no good reason other than "This is my blog and I can do what I want", I'm going to jump to Italy. Don't worry, there's more from Germany. I can very likely post pictures of our trip for the rest of this year.

Anyway.

So, after 10 days in Koblenz, we made it to Catania. Sicily is not Germany. It is quite different. But more on that later. For now, I'll just show more food. I have lots of photos of food.

Matt met us at the airport and helped us get to their apartment, which is a good thing because otherwise we would still be wandering around Catania. And then they made food for us!



It's the Mediterranean Diet! It's healthy, tasty and good for you! Matt, Susan and kids will be extremely healthy when they return to the United States. (The key to the Mediterranean Diet, of course, is the red wine)



Matt and Susan kept complaining about how hot and dry it is in Sicily. Yet the minute we got there it was raining and cool. Either they were lying or we have the magic touch. Photographic evidence that Catania can have rain:

Posted by Picasa

No comments: